Most Pumpkins Lit At Once – Saturday, October 20th, 9am-9pm
- 9am – 5K/10K Pumpkin Run & Kid’s Dash
- 10am-9pm – Gourmet Market vendors with artisan foods & drinks with pumpkin flare, live music, pony rides & other children’s activities, and so much more!
- Noon – Pumpkin Land Regatta
- 4pm – Pet Costume Contest
- 6:30pm – The Grand Lighting of the Pumpkin Walls! Walls of lit up jack-o-lanterns, up to 30 feet high, line the streets of downtown Highwood – a truly magnificent sight.
- Rain date – Sunday, October 21st from 9am-9pm.
- Click here to view a map of the festival grounds.